AZilPix Studio.One is a multi-camera video capture and production system enabling immersive broadcasting of complex
events, at low operational cost.
Ultra high-res video capture
Multiple 12- or 48-megapixel cameras with wide angle or fish eye lenses per server capture an event completely from multiple angles.
Virtual camera concept
The Studio.One server computes multiple simultaneous rectified or panoramic virtual cameras from any input camera in real-time live or in post-production. Pan-tilt-roll-zoom each virtual camera as if it were 360 video.
Low operational cost
No need to follow the action all the time when capturing an event : everything gets captured anyways.
As a result, as few as a single operator can capture complex events. Post-production is a single person job as well.
Intuitive and powerful
Studio.One operation is easy to learn, intuitive and stimulates creativity. Create a unique visual language by framing in
360 and panoramic Video
Stitchless 6K or 12K VR. 24/7 operation and live multi-cam on a single server with builtin audio and streaming to multiple internet destinations simultaneously. Studio.One allows simultaneous live VR & convential video production
with a single system, crew and workflow.
Studio.One is an open system with well documented APIs, made to integrate in your production environment. It can be controlled remotely if operator access to the event site is undesirable, e.g. medical surgery operations.
Use AZilPix Studio.One for music festivals, concert halls, performing arts, TV shows, visual radio, regional sports, college events, houses of worship, conferences, parliaments, medical training, high-end surveillance and anywhere professional multi-camera video production is desired at low operational cost.
Studio.One consists of ultra-high resolution wide-angle cameras connected to one or multiple servers running our software.
- Up to 4096x2880 (4K model) or 7920x6004 (8K model) pixels resolution
- Progressive, global shutter, APS‐C (4K model) / full frame (8K model) sensor size
- 12 stops dynamic range
- 10 bits per pixel, raw pixel data
- 60dB SNR
- Color calibrated
- 86x86x112mm robust 3mm thick black anodized aluminium body, customizable
- Camera power, synchronization, control and data over standard HD-SDI cabling with BNC connector
- 30fps up to 100meter, 60fps over 30 meter coax (*). Double frame rate with dual link. Up to 180fps in quad-link configuration (**). (* 50 or 60 fps at reduced resolution for the 8K model, e.g. 8K x 3K; ** 4K model, on request.)
- Lens power and control (iris and focus) over Ethernet (neutrik ethercon connector)
- High quality canon EF photography lenses
- Calibrated (distortion, vignetting)
- Active lens adaptor enabling remote control of lens iris and focus over ethernet via the camera
- Replacable IR/UV cut filter
- Adjustable back focal distance
- Support for other lens mounts can be developed on request
- 4U 19 inch rack mount server
- 48cm short depth, mountable in standard AV industry 60x60cm footprint 19 inch rack cases
- typical power consumption 400W
- no moving parts except fans
- Powerful GPU card
- 4 independent DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort full-HD or UHD video outputs
- 4 camera links by default, 2 or 8 possible
- Optional uncompressed raw video storage on internal SSD RAID
- Optional uncompressed raw video storage on external Direct Access Storage unit
- Synchronisation and time stamping via SMPTE LTC and camera trigger unit
- Professional audio I/O card: balanced analog+AES3+SPDIF+8xADAT. Other options on request.
- 2 or 8-channel H264/HEVC live video hardware encoder.
- Optional SDI or SMPTE 2022/2110 I/O.
- Multiple Newtek NDI(tm) outputs.
- Processes up to 6 physical camera inputs into 9 rectilinear or equirectangular virtual camera views
- Mosaic view + 3 independent full HD or single UHD edit/program outputs
- Physical camera control: lens iris and focus, exposure, white balance, color calibration, lens correction
- Virtual camera control: pan/tilt/roll/zoom (geometrically and radiometrically undistorted), shading
- Physical and virtual camera presets with smooth transitions facilitating live production
- Virtual camera key-frame animation in post production
- Real-time live multi-cam 6K or 12K 360 and panoramic video
- Real-time image processing including low level sensor corrections, Bayer demosaicking, spatio-temporal denoising, color space conversion, ASC CDL compatible shading, detail enhancement, metering tools (histogram, waveform, vector scope), and more, at 3 billion pixels per second
- Sample-accurate auto-synchronised multi-channel audio recording, streaming and playback.
- Multiple (2 or 8 depending on resolution on GPU option) live h264/hevc streaming right out of the box.
- Builtin SMPTE LTC generator
- Low level API and RESTful web API for integration with automation and interface systems such as AXON cerebrum
- SKAARHOJ (tm) universal broadcast panel support, configurable by the user. (NEW)
- Web interface for setup. (NEW)
- Stitchless 360x250 degrees solutions: capture 5/6th of the full sphere on a
single sensor: no stitching parameters, no stitching artefacts!
- Real time live 6K multi-cam VR with 4K sensor and matching VR lens: exceeding confortably the best VR video qualities supported on internet.
- Real time live 12K VR with 8K sensor and matching VR lens: the only VR video solution truely suited for TV broadcasting.
- Broadcast integration and 24/7 reliable operation
- Simultaneous VR and conventional video production in a single system
- Or unique double-full spherical and custom designs with best-in-class stitching.
- Fully calibrated, radiometrically and geometrically
- Rugged black anodised aluminium housing: stays calibrated
Get in touch with a representative near you
Get in touch
AZilPix is a spin-off company of Hasselt University and iMinds, founded by Jan Looijmans (CEO), Philippe Bekaert (video capture and processing engine), Michel De Wolf (integration and interfacing) and Arjan Akkermans. Studio.One is the result of know-how gained in over 15 years of research and development supported by the European Commission, FWO and VLAIO.